PVC Tarpaulin Fabric Suppliers
What PVC TARPAULIN | PVC FABRIC IS ?
PVC (POLYVINYL CHLORIDE) tarpaulin is made of vinyl-coated polyester. PVC membranes are polyester base fabric often have additional protective PVDF Fluoropolymer coatings on both sides which helps protect the surface and also creates an easy-to-clean membrane. PVC tarpaulin c is very common tensile architecture with a lifespan of more than 20 years and PVC fabric typically offers the best value overall. PVC Tarpaulin fabrics are best choice for both permanent and temporary structures.
We are Specialized PVC Tarpaulin Supplier in UAE. We are Heavy Duty PVC Vinyl Fabric Suppliers in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Ul Quwain, As well we supply our PVC vinyl coated fabric Tarpaulin services all around the GCCd on the basis of requirements.
PVC Coated polyester fabric is used to create beautiful shaped tensile fabric structure with a variety of color options. It can even have graphics printed on it. Vinyl Coated fabric has been used on structures in every environment all over the world. Its been applied to covered walkways, outdoors, class rooms, event spaces, stadiums, and entrances.
PVC Tarpaulin Fabric is more heavy-duty trap and these tarpaulins are used for more reliable protection as it is needed. Vinyl Coated Fabric tend to be Water Proof , Highly Abrasion resistant, and corrosion resistant or contamination by oil, acid, grease, and mildew. PVC Tarpaulins meets many energy code standards and are very much helpful for the UAE Environment. Vinyl Coated nylon tarpaulin stands up to temperature and weather extremes, and it also allows for natural daylight to pass through , because it is partially translucent.
AKAA® tents and sheds LLC has developed into one of the markets leading manufacturer of Architectural PVC Tarpaulin Fabrics supplier for structural and shade products. AKAA® has ability to produce PVC Coated Fabric and PTFE Glass Fabrics for structural and architectural applications purposes. We Focus on the architectural and shades applications for harsh climates of the Middle East region. We produce PVC Coated and PTFE Glass Fabrics.
PVC Tarpaulin Vinyl Coated Fabric Family
PVC Tarpaulin Coated Family:
- PVC Obemar 1100-GSM (No Lacquer, No FR) – White & Beige Color Available.
- PVC Obemar 900-GSM (No Lacquer, No FR) – White & Beige Color Available.
PVC Tarpaulin Coated Blockout Family.
- PVC Block-out 850-GSM with Lacquer, with FR (Top Coat Acrylic Lacquer)
- PVC Block-out 750-GSM with Lacquer, with FR (Top Coat Acrylic Lacquer)
PVC Tarpaulin Coated Family
- Obtex 700-GSM with Lacquer, with FR (Top Coat PVDF Lacquer) – White Color.
- Obetex 900gsm With Lacquer, With FR (Top Coat PVDF Lacquer) – White Color.
- Obetex 1100gsm With Lacquer, With FR (Top Coat PVDF Lacquer) – White Color.
- Obetex 1400gsm With Lacquer, With FR (Top Coat PVDF Lacquer) – White Color.
PVC TARPULIN FABRIC VERSATILITY
Benefits of PVC (coated Polyester Fabric) Membranes:
- Temporary and Permanent Structures.
- Retractable and movable structures.
- UV Stable.
- Coating with long-term protection against soiling and premature age.
- Weather Tight.
- Easy to clean surface properties.
- Flame Proof Material of low weight and with maximum thickness of about 1.2mm.
- PVC has extremely low fire load.
- Self extinguishing.
- Available in Various Colors.
- Light Transmission up to 40%.
Key Benefits of PVC Fabric main Coat :
- Protection of fabric (Yarn | Fibers) against.
- External influences (Moisture, UV-Radiation, Biological, and Chemical exposures)
- Mechanical Exposures and abrasion.
- Makes Fabric Weldable.
- Makes Fabric impermeable to rain water.
Key Benefit of PVC Fabric Top Coat :
- Protection of the main coat against.
- Atmosphere (moisture, UV Radiant, Biological and chemical exposures).
- Migration of Stabilizers and plasticizers.
- Anti-Dust Treatment.
- Make Membrane surfaces glossy and imperishable.
PVC Tarpaulin Manufacturing Process
Lamination is a process used to combine layers of plastics to create a high density lamination tarpaulin. For poly tarpaulins HDPE or Mesh is laminated with LDPE, LLDPE plastic films or blend of the two. It could be a three-layer tarpaulins having one layer of woven fabric and two layers of LDPE / LLDPE coating, one each on either side. Five layer tarpaulins consisting of two layers of woven fabric or mesh sandwiched between three layers of LDPE/ LLDPE plastic films are also available.
PVC Tensile Fabric Properties
Water Resistance :It is important for tarpaulin that must provide protection from rain and moisture. Different Trap’s provides varying levels of protection from little resistance to completely water proof.
Strength :Strength is a tarpaulin’s ability to hold together when subject to forces. A Trap’s strength changes based on material and weaving design, Strength includes wind resistance, or trap’s ability to resist tearing or breakage from high winds.
Abrasion Resistance :Is a tarpaulin’s resistance to tearing and splitting due to points and sharp edges. Canvas and vinyl tend to be more abrasive resistant than polyethylene materials
Corrosion Resistance :Determines how well a tarpaulin resists corrosion from UV light and foreign materials such as oils, acids, greases, and mildew. Special coatings can be applied to tarps to provide resistance to different types of degradation.
Include Grommets, Rope Construction, Special Coating and accessories.
- Grommets are plastic or metal eyelets in tarpaulins used to help secure tie-downs.
- Ropes are often sewn and sealed to tarpaulin borders to provide strength and enhanced tear resistance.
- Coatings include Flame-Retardants and corrosion resistant materials that provide different types of protection.
- Accessories, Some Suppliers provide accessories along with traps including replacement grommets, anti-mildew treatments, trap tie-downs and ropes.