PVC TARPAULIN FABRIC SUPPLIERS
WHAT PVC TARPAULIN | PVC FABRIC IS ?
PVC (POLYVINYL CHLORIDE) tarpaulin is made of vinyl-coated polyester. PVC membranes are polyester base fabric often have additional protective PVDF Fluoropolymer coatings on both sides which helps protect the surface and also creates an easy-to-clean membrane. PVC tarpaulin c is very common tensile architecture with a lifespan of more than 20 years and PVC fabric typically offers the best value overall. PVC Tarpaulin fabrics are best choice for both permanent and temporary structures.
We are a Specialized PVC Tarpaulin Supplier in UAE. We are Heavy Duty PVC Vinyl Fabric Suppliers in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, and Umm Ul Quwain, As well we supply our PVC vinyl coated fabric Tarpaulin services all around the GCC on the basis of requirements.
PVC Coated polyester fabric is used to create beautifully shaped tensile fabric structures with a variety of color options. It can even have graphics printed on it. The vinyl Coated fabric has been used on structures in every environment all over the world. It’s been applied to covered walkways, outdoors, classrooms, event spaces, stadiums, and entrances.
PVC Tarpaulin Fabric is a more heavy-duty trap and these tarpaulins are used for more reliable protection as is needed. Vinyl Coated Fabric tends to be Water Proof, Highly Abrasion resistant, and corrosion-resistant to contamination by oil, acid, grease, and mildew. PVC Tarpaulins meet many energy code standards and are very much helpful for the UAE Environment. Vinyl Coated nylon tarpaulin stands up to temperature and weather extremes, and it also allows for natural daylight to pass through because it is partially translucent.
why akaa tent
AKAA® tents and sheds LLC has developed into one of the markets leading manufacturers of Architectural PVC Tarpaulin Fabrics supplier for structural and shade products. AKAA® has the ability to produce PVC Coated Fabric and PTFE Glass Fabrics for structural and architectural applications purposes. We Focus on the architectural and shade applications for harsh climates of the Middle East region. We produce PVC Coated and PTFE Glass Fabrics.
PVC Tarpaulin Fabric Suppliers
PVC Tarpaulin Vinyl Coated Fabric Family
PVC Tarpaulin Coated Family:
PVC Tarpaulin Coated Blockout Family:
PVC Tarpaulin Coated Family
PVC TARPULIN FABRIC VERSATILITY
Benefits of PVC (coated Polyester Fabric) Membranes:
- Temporary and Permanent Structures.
- Retractable and movable structures.
- UV Stable.
- Coating with long-term protection against soiling and premature age.
- Weather Tight.
- Easy to clean surface properties.
- Flame Proof Material of low weight and with a maximum thickness of about 1.2mm.
- PVC has an extremely low fire load.
- Available in Various Colors.
- Light Transmission up to 40%.
Key Benefits of PVC Fabric main Coat :
- Protection of fabric (Yarn | Fibers) against.
- External influences (Moisture, UV-Radiation, Biological, and Chemical exposures)
- Mechanical Exposures and abrasion.
- Makes Fabric Weldable.
- Makes Fabric impermeable to rain water.
Key Benefit of PVC Fabric Top Coat :
- Protection of the main coat against.
- Atmosphere (moisture, UV Radiant, Biological and chemical exposures).
- Migration of Stabilizers and plasticizers.
- Anti-Dust Treatment.
- Make Membrane surfaces glossy and imperishable.
Specialized PVC Tarpaulin Suppliers in UAE
It is AKAA’s ® Duty to deliver the best quality PVC Fabric Tarpaulins and we take care of our client’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high-quality services and assistance before, during and after the customer’s requirements are met.
PVC Tarpaulin Manufacturing Process
Lamination is a process used to combine layers of plastics to create a high-density lamination tarpaulin. For poly tarpaulins, HDPE or Mesh is laminated with LDPE, LLDPE plastic films, or a blend of the two. It could be a three-layer tarpaulin having one layer of woven fabric and two layers of LDPE / LLDPE coating, one each on either side. Five-layer tarpaulins consisting of two layers of woven fabric or mesh sandwiched between three layers of LDPE/ LLDPE plastic films are also available.
It is important for tarpaulin that must provide protection from rain and moisture. Different Trap’s provides varying levels of protection from little resistance to completely water proof.
Strength is a tarpaulin’s ability to hold together when subject to forces. A Trap’s strength changes based on material and weaving design, Strength includes wind resistance, or trap’s ability to resist tearing or breakage from high winds.
Is a tarpaulin’s resistance to tearing and splitting due to points and sharp edges. Canvas and vinyl tend to be more abrasive resistant than polyethylene materials
Determines how well a tarpaulin resists corrosion from UV light and foreign materials such as oils, acids, greases, and mildew. Special coatings can be applied to tarps to provide resistance to different types of degradation
Include Grommets, Rope Construction, Special Coating, and accessories.
- Grommets are plastic or metal eyelets in tarpaulins used to help secure tie-downs.
- Ropes are often sewn and sealed to tarpaulin borders to provide strength and enhanced tear resistance.
- Coatings include Flame-Retardants and corrosion-resistant materials that provide different types of protection.
- Accessories, Some Suppliers provide accessories along with traps including replacement grommets, anti-mildew treatments, trap tie-downs, and ropes.
PVC Tarpaulins Technical Data Sheet
PVC Tarpaulins color options
444938 - 495671
445010 - 495602
445065 - 495664
455255 - 495701
444976 - 495695
459215 - 495633
444983 - 495565
445072 - 495619
445041 - 495718
459208 - 495596
455262 - 495527
445003 - 495541